Friday, April 22, 2005

"Two for good, one for bad..."

Good:
Earlier today I went for a walk downtown and found and Edith Piaf CD and the "Lost in Translation" soundtrack. I've finished all of my laundry and vacuumed my room. I'm about to upload some pictures under the "Graz" set. Today is taco day.

Bad:
My rain jacket got smoky Wednesday night so I washed it. For some reason, this time I pulled it out of the washing machine and most of the seam-proofing has come off. If it keeps raining like it has lately I'm going to have to get a new rainjacket. I like that one though so it may just be demoted to windjacket duties.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you liked tacos so much --- when did that start?

jmporter said...

The title of this post is from "Rainman." At the end of the movie, Tom Cruise says, "I'll see you soon," and Dustin Hoffman, with a new found sense of humor, says, "Two for good, one for bad." I may have it out of order though, I'm not exactly sure. It could also be from "A Life Less Ordinary," which is a really cool movie. I would never have expected Holly Hunter and Delroy Lindo to make such an interesting couple.

jmporter said...

Tacos: I really like tacos, soft tacos. I think I've always liked tacos, Mom. The seasoning mixes are delicious and Jamie sent me two months supply.

Anonymous said...

How is your rain jacket? Did it get downgraded to a wind jacket?