Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Turn For the Absurd.

Here are some nuggets from "Let's Drink Too Much and Try Our English Out On Our Roommate Night."

Dominic: All of the girls on the sport university are saying I am a bitch because I am sleeping with them. I don't know what they are talking about. It's Mark. I have been sleeping with like three girls (holds up eight fingers) in my whole life.

Mark: I have no more girlfriend, now I have more free time.

Dominic: The best part that we are changing the lightbulbs is that we are doing it while we are drunk and it is working.

Blond Guy One and Blond Guy Two, in unison: Tussssscalooooooooooooosa.

Jaron: Is this a Region 2 DVD?
Dominic: No, it's the same movie as in the US, "As Good As It Gets."
Jaron: Yes, but our DVD players are different, can I play it on a DVD player from the US?
Dominic: Yes, it's the one with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt.

Mark: You should come to Austria, we are having fun in Austria.

Dominic: You are scaring me, you go to your room, you are scaring me. You are playing the game since like five minutes and you are getting all the frogs into the bucket.

Blond Guy Three: Why do you study German?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, that sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

that cracked me up when he told me to come to austria because they have fun in austria. hahaha. i'm glad you had a fun, silly night with your roommates.