Thursday, April 07, 2005

Mmm...Cornetto. You don't even know.

Today was pretty good. My Lit class on Thursday stinks, but that's the way it goes. After class I had some Döner. Mmm...Döner. Durum. Mmm. Then I went to baseball practice, we played outside and it was really nice. I didn't hit the ball as well as I would have liked to, but I was only thrown out once, and I scored three runs. Next week I'm go to make sure the batting order is better. Philip, an Austrian guy on the baseball team, asked if I was interested in playing flag football after baseball. Curiosity got the best of me and I said yes. It was half funny and half sad. One guy was wearing these weird knee pads (it was flag football) and another guy had taped his fingers. And his knees. With tape. It was ridiculous.

I'm pretty tired. Tomorrow I'm going to get some homework done. Or at least get it ready to be done this weekend. Right now I'm going back to the apartment for a wheat beer, a Cornetto, and some sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a cornetto? At first I thought it was a beer brand, but re-reading, it appears to be something in addition to the beer.
Mom

jmporter said...

Mom, a Cornetto is an ice cream cone. If you click the "Other" instead of "Anonymous" you can type your name in and it will say "Mom."

Anonymous said...

Wheat beer and ice cream? That doesn't sound like a good combination to me.