Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Finn-icky. Icky Finn.

So I'm in the computer lab and I hear someone start talking out loud. That's not so unusal, people answer their phones in here all the time. After a minute or so, I start thinking about that voice, and it sounds like an Asian language, maybe Chinese or Vietnamese, or whatever, it doesn't matter. Then I look over and see who it is. It is a 6'6" Finnish girl. 1) That language is just crazy. How can those sounds mean anything? 2) If I am a 6'6" snow white Finnish girl, do I dress in black studded denim and leather and dye my hair red and black stripes? No, no I do not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I have ever heard the language.... just think of all the experiences you're having that most of your friends are not --- and may not ever.