Wednesday, March 30, 2005

There, that's better.

Hi. Sorry for the three week hiatus. I tried to post before my trip with Jamie, but it just wasn't happening. Things seem to be back to as close to normal as they are going to be.

The trip was lovely. For the entire two months building up to the trip, I was certain something would go wrong and I wouldn't see her. I took a night train to Frankfurt and arrived at 4:45am, leaving me with 5 hours to pace around and flip through magazines I had no intention of buying. I flipped through many, many magazines. When I saw her plane on the arrivals board, I was still certain I would not see her. To make matters worse, her plane arrived at the same time as four others, so I watched what seemed like 2,000 people come through the gates before her. But there she was. Papaya jacket and all. What a relief. We could have stayed in the airport for the next ten days and I wouldn't have cared. We left the airport of course and had a wonderful time together. Wine, castles, chocolate, movies, shopping, museums, carriage rides. Pictures coming soon.

No comments: