Monday, May 02, 2005

Red Stripe

The weather has just warmed up here and the park is full of badminton and frisbee playing students from morning to night. It's a pleasant sight but it makes me miss my friends. I went hiking yesterday and that was nice. I'll post pictures soon. As I was writing about my favorite song, I was thinking about how much I'd like to be at home, outside with my friends. I think one of my top five all time favorite days is the day last spring when we went to Katie's talent show and then spent the day at Deborah's lake house drinking in canoes on the lake. That was a really good day. When I get home I'm going to offer Deborah, Katie and Matt an afternoon of Red Stripes, on me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad, only 64 days left and you'll be back. It'll all be worth the wait.... Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Yeah, whatever, you'll be back soon.

terra said...

are you drunk in that picture? you look drunk. lol.

jmporter said...

No, I'm not drunk in that picture. That picture was taken, by me, this morning. I only drink water in the morning, sometimes juice. I was trying to look happy, my mom reads this blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for "trying to look happy". I think it's a great picture and I certainly hope you are having a good time. I find it a little disconcerting that Terra only shows 1/2 her face in her picture. Does that mean she's hiding something, or that she doesn't feel quite whole for some reason?

terra said...

I think it's a good picture, but I guess morning/drinking faces usually look alike.
I am hiding the other side of my face, that's my happy side. lol.

Anonymous said...

hey man. i randomly found your blog while searching through them. great blog!! ill add it to my favorites and check back, keep up the good work! :-)

p.s. thats rad that your mom posts on here!! i don't think my mom even knows what a blog is.

jmporter said...

Thanks for the support, Mysterio.

terra said...

I think Mr. Mysterio here is the same guy that was on mine because he said "rad" too. I'm just sayin...

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's "rad".