Thursday, November 04, 2004

It's Not Me, It's the Disease.

The 19th Century European History test wasn't as bad as I thought. It was actually so simple that if I had actually read the books assigned, I'm certain I could have gotten an A. But that's not my style. My style is to put everything off until the last minute, and then to go one step further and half-ass the cramming. But it's over now and I am in a much better mood. The weather also picked me up a little today, after sending me to the basement the last couple of days. I am lucky to have people around me to make me laugh and I am quite thankful for that. I've already apologized to my European friends about the outcome of the election. Hopefully I will be left alone this spring. It's hard to defend yourself against stereotypes in a foreign language. I got a $40 parking ticket today. Glad I didn't bet on that one.

3 comments:

terra said...

No don't. I like you just the way you are! :)

jmporter said...

Well aren't you sweet today? Thanks Terra. I'm quite fond of you as well.

Anonymous said...

i totally should have bet on that one. i would have won for once! dang it...

jamie