Sunday, October 17, 2004

Let's get one thing straight...

This is my blog. All of my friends were doing it, so I decided to do it too. (How many times am I going to use that excuse?) I don't know how often I'll be posting. I'm not going to mess with the colors or have really cool plug-ins or anything like that. Generic is what I'm going for. And I promise not to expand stupid things that happen to me into any sort of life lesson or anything like that either. You don't want to hear it and I don't want to write it. If you are one of my reallivefriends, don't ask me why I haven't posted recently or what I meant by such and such. You'll get ignored or slapped. This isn't my life, it's only the part I want you to see. And a lot of it will probably be made up.

4 comments:

terra said...

Way to set a dire mood for your blog... if I write something funny, I feel I might get yelled at... :)

Anonymous said...

ugh... i wrote out a comment, and it was erased. i'm too lazy to redo it...

jamie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

YOU WILL NOW BE FAN, CAUSE FANS OUR WHAT WE MAKE, WELCOME TO MY WORLD