Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rule No. 76: No Excuses, Play Like a Champion.

Been a long time. Since my last post things have been pretty busy. More and more wedding planning. I finished the semester with pretty good grades (three As, one B, one C) and now I only have one course left, which I am taking by correspondence. I moved out of the house in Fayetteville and back in with my parents to save more money for the wedding. I am now signed up to substitute teach in Rogers too, so that's the plan, mooch off of Mom in order to save money for my wedding. Somebody the other day asked me what sense it made to move farther away from my fiancee. I responded, well, since I've moved away in order to save money to marry her, I think it evens out. I'm also trying to lose weight so that I'll look better on the big day (and night). Last week I got my new computer up and running (thanks Mom, Mike and Shook) and posted the Halloween pictures. Not for the faint of heart. :::scary:::

2 comments:

Landon said...

you already got a new computer? nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pretend that you didn't say anything about looking good for your wedding NIGHT. Yeah, paying your own bills really sucks..... Live off Mom as long as you can! (Just kidding Mom)