Tuesday, November 08, 2005

get that future out of my face.

Recently, I made a list of the careers/hobbies I want to have. I want to:

-own and operate a Turkish restaurant and a restaurant with a variety of options
-teach History
-coach high school baseball and/or GM a major league team
-own a woodshop and craft fine, handmade wood furniture
-make a movie, of stills (photos) which is also silent
-there were others but I have forgotten them.
-write a book.

I would like to live in Germany, along the Rhine, for maybe a few years. I would also like to have some kids, little girls. Little girls, like cats, you can ignore and they end up mostly ok. They don't really want to have anything to do with you anyway. Just kidding mostly.

3 comments:

terra said...

You can do all those things. I'll come visit you when you live in Germany.

Anonymous said...

All good choices -- be careful of those little girls, though, they aren't as easy as they may seem!

Anonymous said...

Little girls curl right up to their daddies. There's just something different about Dad that little girls love.