Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Eye Candy.

Whew. Just finished uploading a lot of pictures on to Flickr. I organized them into sets according to where and when tehy were taken, but I only titled a few of them. Only time will tell if I get around to titling them all, it may have to wait until I get back or at least until that period bewtween my finals and my flight home. I think I fixed the countdown clock, it should be correct now but I'm not sure, that thing confuses me. Since I've been back in Graz, I've gone back to a high-fiber, high fruit and vegetable, low fat diet and I'm feeling a lot better. Three weeks of red wine, pizza, beer and pork made me feel a little sluggish. The trip with Jay and David was a lot of fun, good times, no fighting, great weather for the most part. Check out the pictures. As far as the pictures are concerned, my biggest regret is that I didn't get more pictures of the statue of John the Baptist in Florence. It is a really interesting statue and I think would have made a better picture if I'd stood a little farther to the right. Oh well. Wow, this computer lab is hot. It's time for dinner too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures look good, looks like it was very beautiful there. Where's David in all the pictures?

Anonymous said...

You have some excellent pictures and memories.