Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Living Is Easy...Across the Seas.

Fans,
First of all, I'd like to thank you for the outpouring of support for me and my endeavors across the seas. Second, I need to apologize for the complete lack of blogging over the last month. I am truly sorry. The internets are elusive across the seas. They are hard to find, those internets. When I find one, I usually don't have time to say something profound, and, as you all know, if it isn't profound, I don't bother saying it. Steve, I'd appreciate your criticism of the punctuation in that last sentence. Bryan, proofread. For reals. Terra, respect knuckles for the consistent and entertaining blogging. It gives me something new to read nearly every day, and that is worth it's weight in gold here across the seas. How are things? They are all cold. In what language are they being discussed? Name one. Finnish, Swedish, Italian, French, Türkish, German, Austrian German, Swiss German. Check. Apartment life? Solitary and, therefore, ideal. Food? Not very often. Walking? All the time. Spiritual growth? Growing. Trash? Four different kinds, picked up every day. Thank you for your interest. You are all just Disco. More to come, if the internets are willing.

1 comment:

bryan.shook said...

I need proofreading pointers. Do I have to preview all of my comments posts and read them. I don't even preview my blog posting. I don't think I look over anything I write. On another note, can you send any pictures of the babes over where you are?